Monday, March 22, 2010

No Sweat

When I see the word “sweat”, it reminds me of my old friend who is currently in Sibu. Why did the word “sweat” have any connection with him?

Well, you guess it right. He “sweats” a lot!! This friend of mine named “Yew Wan Ing” which sounds like “you want ink??” LOL!

I hope he’s not reading this -_-“

He’s a great guy personally, he’s a good teacher, a very helpful friend and a very simple minded person (who don’t get mad at us even when my friends and I make fun of him XD). The only negative side of him is that he sweats a lot! I wonder if he suffers from “hyperhidrosis - the condition characterized by abnormally increased perspiration, in excess of that required for regulation of body temperature. Wikipedia


It’s not that I want to complain about him but sometime the smell of sweating and those stickiness just makes you feel uncomfortable. I’ll give you some examples of his “excessive sweating condition”.

Sweat while he cooks.
He loves making soups but when ever he cooks, you can see his sweat flowing like water tap. In the end of the day, his soup tasted extra SALTY!!

Sweats when he consumed spicy food.
He couldn’t even stand “Maggi Curry”s spiciness. He’ll end up having an over flowing soup which gets saltier -_-"

Wet shirts during day time.
You can see sweat stains and white marks all over his shirts when they dry off in an air-conditioned room.

Squeeze a bucket full of sweat after sports.

I guess the only cure for him now is to get himself a bottle of Adidas Anti-Perspirant Spray!

Adidas Action 3 Anti-Perspirant comes with 6 main types with options of spray or roll-on.

Intensive

Sensitive

Pure

Pro-Level

Control

Fresh

Well, I suggested my friend to use the “Adidas Action 3 Intensive Anti-Perspirant Spray” few weeks ago and guess what is his feedback?


“I ain’t Mr. Sweaty no more!”

For more information on Adidas Action 3's product, please visit here!

Anyway, Project Alpha Season 3’s audition is now open! If you are chosen to be one of the top 3 guest bloggers, you’ll walk away with

1st Prize - 3 days 2 nights stay at 360Kuching Hotel, Kuching in a Deluxe Room with breakfast for 2 pax - Adidas ACTION 3 hamper worth RM100 (Includes a South Africa 2010 mini ball) - P1 W1GGY Prepaid worth RM199

2nd & 3rd Prize - Adidas ACTION 3 hamper worth RM100 (Includes a South Africa 2010 mini ball) - P1 W1GGY Prepaid worth RM199

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions



BY: Egg & Yolk