Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

I like it longer. I want it longer. I need it longer!!! Why? Because I’m short..ahem..

What are you thinking? I’m saying that I’m getting thinner where my waist measurement is getting short!!

We are greedy. We never satisfy with what we have. For me, it is a good attitude in terms of improvement. We always strive for better living. Longer is what we always been looking for.

Personally I like many things to be longer.

I always love Sunday. I guess all normal working adults would love it too. Why?? Because we can sleep LONGER!


With longer sleeping time we’ll gain just the right amount of energy and rest for our busy working days. Further more, we’ll be able to concentrate better and be more productive in our job. Don’t you all agree?


Lame excuse from a lazy person -_-“

For those who’ve seen Egg in person, they should know that Egg is pretty tiny in terms of size (actually is short la XD). So I’ll just have to bend down to hug her or to kiss her >_<
But what will happen when I’m already an old man?


I always hope that Egg will have longer legs and so we can always enjoy our intimate session even when I’m old. That’s why I like it longer.


I’ve been complaining that my phone for it’s short battery life. It won’t even last for 5 minutes when I called Egg. So we could only chat when I have my charger with me.


The screen of my phone is just too short and I can hardly read Egg’s SMS especially a lengthy one.



Right at this moment of dispair, LG launched it's latest phone, LG Chocolate BL40 which is just what I need! A longer phone with longer screen and longer battery life! It's just perfect!

the right size

the right length

the right features

LG is LonGer!


How can I miss out an animation in my blog post? Here's a flash I made just for the fun of it :D



*this is written for the purpose of joining nuffnang-LG "why I like it longer" blogging contest
By: Egg & Yolk